Dental crowns and dental veneers are amazing dental restoration treatments capable of concealing and covering damaged and broken teeth. With both treatments, you can drastically improve the look of your smile. Have you considered enhancing your smile with dental crowns or dental veneers? Read on to learn more about crowns and veneers:
What are the advantages of dental veneers?
– Dental veneers are surprisingly thin and require very little enamel removal to effectively bond to each tooth.
– Dental veneers are outstanding treatments for concealing stains and discolorations that cannot be removed with teeth whitening treatments.
– Dental veneers are tailored for each tooth and can be crafted for the ideal shape, size, and color shade your smile desires.
– A single veneer can last over ten years before it must be replaced.
What are the advantages of dental crowns?
– Dental crowns are excellent procedures for teeth that have suffered damage and are at a heightened risk for future damage.
– Dental crowns cover all areas of a tooth above the gum line by forming a bond over top of a tooth.
– Dental crowns work effectively from anywhere around two decades to a lifetime of use.
– Dental crowns can be used to cap and protect previous treatments such as dental implants, root canals, and dental fillings.
Don’t delay in visiting our team at Kenneth M. Schweizer, DDS, PA to check if you are suffering from broken or damaged teeth. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Kenneth Schweizer and our team at our dentist office in Sarasota, Florida, please call us at 941-926-4888. We would love to bring you in for an oral exam and help you receive the smile you deserve!