According to a study commissioned by the American Association of Orthodontists, as many as one in three Americans feel negatively about their smile. This statistic is saddening since a bright smile greatly impacts how you’re perceived, which can translate into greater success in your love life and your career. Fortunately, if you are unhappy with your smile, you can have it changed with cosmetic dentistry.
Get the Smile You’ve Always Wanted
At Kenneth M. Schweizer, DDS, PA, we offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry services to patients in the Sarasota, FL, area. Our dental services can help you get the smile of your dreams. For example, here are few common dental problems we can correct and how we do so:
- Cracked or chipped teeth. We can easily fix broken teeth using dental bonding, which is the application of a tooth-colored material to the problem areas on your teeth.
- Gaps between teeth. Dental bonding can also be used to close the spaces between teeth. Or we can apply dental veneers, which are thin pieces of porcelain, to achieve the same result.
- Gummy smile. Do your gums show a little too much when you smile? If so, we can offer you laser gum contouring to even out your gum line and let your pearly whites show through.
- Stained or discolored teeth. Food, drinks, and age can all take a toll on your teeth. Let us bring back the natural radiance of your teeth with whitening services.
- Unevenly shaped teeth. Are your front teeth a little too big for your liking? Don’t worry; we can even out your smile using realistic veneers.
To learn more about the above dental treatments, please consult our dentist. We can help you choose the treatment that’s right for you and inform you of any inexpensive alternatives to the procedure you’re considering.
Request a Consultation
Please call 941-926-4888 to book a consultation to discuss your cosmetic dentistry treatment options. Our Sarasota, FL, office is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.